Your Social Security Disability Lawyer
Experience • Compassion • Diligence
Kevan H. Spence Esq.
Kevan Spence attended Smith College and Stanford University, where she received her BA and Masters of Art degrees, respectively. She received her law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law. She has been admitted to practice law in the State of California, the federal district courts, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals since 1981. Ms. Spence is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR). Ms. Spence was a medical malpractice attorney for many years and has a broad knowledge and experience of medical and disability issues.
For the last 15 years Ms. Spence has devoted herself exclusively to the practice of Social Security Disability applications, appeals and hearings for clients. She has successfully represented hundreds of clients from application through administrative law hearings. She believes that each client is unique. Her geographic area of the practice includes Stockton, Sacramento, the Central Valley, the Sierra Foothills, Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada.
Ms. Spence and her staff offer thorough preparation of every case and individual attention to every client in order to enhance the likelihood of a successful outcome.
SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Activities & Affiliations
- Sutter Amador Hospital Foundation Board Member
- Circuit 9 Conference, Inc. Annual Meeting Attendee for Experienced Social Security Practitioners
- Calaveras County Bar Association Attorney Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives Member
- Amador County Bar Association Attorney Member
- Amador Community College Foundation Board Member
You are welcome to complete the Let’s Talk form or you may email us at email@example.com